Discussion topic: Failing to update email adress

This message was authored by LeonMeredith This message was authored by: LeonMeredith

Failing to update email adress

Like others, i am getting an error message when I am trying to change my email address. As I am finally leaving Virgin Media I will no longer be able to use my virginmedia.com email address. Everytime I try and change is get the failed message and it asks me to try later.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Failing to update email adress

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Do you use this email as the username part of the login or is it used for the household/communication address or both ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
LeonMeredith
Topic Author
This message was authored by LeonMeredith This message was authored by: LeonMeredith

It seems to be used for both.

The username part doesn't actually matter but if you are OK with still using for that then to get it updated as the communication address we can arrange for Sky's messaging team to contact you via here tomorrow if you would like. They can not update the username part though so let us know if you would like this arranged.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
LeonMeredith
Topic Author

Yes please that would be great.

@LeonMeredith 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow morning regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. To start the conversation just type in it.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @LeonMeredith.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion