Discussion topic: Downgrading Disney+

This message was authored by Gazsanemmjen This message was authored by: Gazsanemmjen

Downgrading Disney+

I can't downgrade Disney+

Best Answers
Gazsanemmjen
Topic Author
This message was authored by Gazsanemmjen This message was authored by: Gazsanemmjen Answer

Re: Downgrading Disney+

@Gazsanemmjen wrote:

Thank you. Managed to do that but can't change it from active. I'll give them call. Thanks again.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What do you want to downgrade it to ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Gazsanemmjen
Topic Author
This message was authored by Gazsanemmjen This message was authored by: Gazsanemmjen

To the £4.99 package.  Problem is, Disney + not showing as a subscription, but I'm being billed £10.99 for it via SKY

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

If you have subscribed to Disney plus via Sky you can't downgrade. Sky only currently offer one Disney plus tier through the sky marketplace so you would need to cancel the subscription via Sky and then login to your Disney plus account via the Disney app and setup billing within that to change your tier.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Gazsanemmjen
Topic Author

Thanks, but there's no option to do anything as Disney + isn't showing on my account. Its showing in billing but not in subscriptions. Thanks for your help I'm going to have to give them a call

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

For Sky Stream puck or Sky Q - Press Home on your Sky remote, then select My Sky at the bottom of the screen.
You’ll then see a screen with your purchases. Select Your products. You’ll then be asked to enter your Sky TV PIN number.

Then follow the prompts to cancel.

In the Mysky app on a phone or tablet.

Go to the TV section, then My Bill section, there will be a section listed Marketplace, under that click on View subscriptions.

You should be able to cancel it there.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Gazsanemmjen
Topic Author
This message was authored by Gazsanemmjen This message was authored by: Gazsanemmjen Answer

@Gazsanemmjen wrote:

Thank you. Managed to do that but can't change it from active. I'll give them call. Thanks again.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion