Discussion topic: Discuss a contract renewal

This message was authored by LaithKarim This message was authored by: LaithKarim

Discuss a contract renewal

20/12/2023

Dear Team member,

Our subscription contract is coming to an end on 21/01/2024 and yet we have not received any notification from you.

We wish to review our offer in good time to make an informed decision.

We are also of thinking of adding Netflix to our new package if we are to go ahead.

Can you please email me a breakdown of options and costs with and without adding Netflix.

Can you please do that by return to allow us enough time to review and decide.

If we are to ahead, what will be the next steps?

Thanking you in anticipation.

(Removed)

Moderator note: Removed personal details

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Discuss a contract renewal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LaithKarim  Your post has been removed temporarily as you have posted personal info, you should never post any personal details in a public forum.

No one will or can contect you in response to a forum post from an unlinked account.

You will need to call Sky or use the following link https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

On the link provided (In the UK) it should include a Message Us option between 0900-1930.

You can also call on 150 from a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk line

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

If you don't see the Contact options on the link above make sure java script is enabled on your browser.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

It's worth noting that NetFlix subscriptions for renewals have changed recently and may not be the favourable deal previously offered.

Compare any offer with direct subscription - you can still use the app on your Q box regardless of where you purchase the sub.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

@LaithKarim wrote:

20/12/2023

Our subscription contract is coming to an end on 21/01/2024 and yet we have not received any notification from you.

We wish to review our  in good time to...

As noted above you have to initiate contact.

Remember if you do nothing then your discounts simply expire and you pay full price.

Given you have to give 31 days notice to cancel you have to act pronto.

This message was authored by Cnando This message was authored by: Cnando

I'd like to renew my subscription to be the same as it was before the package to remain the same at £54 a month

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Cnando you need to phone Sky to renegoiate a contract. However don't be surprised if the renewal isn't the same or less than you were previously paying.

Sky aren't obliged to offer discounts, so if they offer you a deal you are interesting in you have to take it there and then, as it may not be offered if you phone back again in the few days time. Offers provided vary customer by customer, service by service and day by day.

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number. If you are in the ROI on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

@Cnando wrote:

I'd like to renew my subscription to be the same as it was before the package to remain the same at £54 a month

Depending on your current discounts that may be unrealistic.

Remember that prices will rise in April with any contract your negotiate.

This message was authored by Sijaneash This message was authored by: Sijaneash

Hello,

I want to review my current packages my bill seems quite high at the moment I need help and would like to speak to someone 

Thanks Sarah 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Sijaneash You need to call Sky, no one on this public forum will be able to assist to changing your subscription.

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number. If you are in the ROI on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion