Discussion topic: Cost of sky essentials ?

This message was authored by WendyN This message was authored by: WendyN

Cost of sky essentials ?

Anyone know the lowest you can get sky essentials for please ? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907 Answer

Re: Cost of sky essentials ?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@WendyN 

My sister fairly recently, after wanting to end her Sky Q contract and go to a freesat 4k box, was persuaded to downgrade to Sky essentials for £5/m on a 12 month contract which we think would probably increase after that.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@WendyN 

As we are all customers here nobody here can supply you with a price so you will need to call Sky to see if you can get through to them, which might be a struggle due to the ongoing global IT issue.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@WendyN 

Is that Sky Television Essentials, or Essential Broadband, or a combination television & broadband product?

I've seen posts referring to anything from £15 to £5 a month for television (free-to-air channels with apps and recording on a Q box)

Realistically broadband cannot be below £20 a month for FTTC or the ISP makes a loss.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907 Answer

@WendyN 

My sister fairly recently, after wanting to end her Sky Q contract and go to a freesat 4k box, was persuaded to downgrade to Sky essentials for £5/m on a 12 month contract which we think would probably increase after that.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
WendyN
Topic Author

Thank you x

WendyN
Topic Author

I was just curious to see what other people are paying before I go to sky. Where's the harm in asking that ? 

WendyN
Topic Author

Just the tv. I'm sure she said £7 a month ago so was hoping I could get them down to £5 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion