Discussion topic: Contract coming to an end in February

This message was authored by Aurdry This message was authored by: Aurdry

Contract coming to an end in February

Hi my contact is coming to an end in February. The prices are getting out of hand .I will be paying after February £113 And all we have is sports and land line don't even use are phone so what's the best deals available I'm a gold vip been with you for nearly 40 years.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Contract coming to an end in February

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Aurdry 
This is primarily a customer helps customer forum. You aren’t addressing Sky Customer Services here.

If your discount is ending soon you will need to contact Sky to try to negotiate a new deal which will require another minimum term contract. Sky are not obliged to offer you another discount but if you sort something out to your satisfaction make a note of the date it’s ending.

You can either call Sky or use the following link https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

This link https://www.sky.com/help/articles/been-overcharged may also help.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Contract coming to an end in February

Posted by a Sky employee

Even with Signature and Sports at full price and your landline added on,  it couldn't come to that amount. So it is likely you have a lot more on your subscription. If you are not making use of the additionals, then you could be saving a lot of ££ by removing them, to start with. And then potentially renegotiating the base pack and sports pack into a new contract with offers will help to reduce the costs even more. 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion