Discussion topic: Combined Billing

This message was authored by mwitts1202 This message was authored by: mwitts1202

Combined Billing

Recently joined sky and first bills are just coming through. Why on earth am I getting separate bills for tv (sky stream) and broadband? Is there any way of combining these into a single bill with a single payment taken from my account each month?

Its proving difficult to get through to sky whilst working away!

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Combined Billing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@mwitts1202  Sky streeam & broadband are 2 seperate accounts so will be billed as such, you cannot combine them.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

@mwitts1202  Sky streeam & broadband are 2 seperate accounts so will be billed as such, you cannot combine them.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@mwitts1202 

Sky Glass & Stream bills are a separate account to Sky Q and Broadband. For example if you previously had Q and BB and changed Q for Glass, the Glass subscription is a new account and BB would remain where it was. Hope that makes sense. I'm sure they can't be combined. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
mwitts1202
Topic Author
This message was authored by mwitts1202 This message was authored by: mwitts1202

I guess that makes sense in a way. A bit of a ridiculous limitation in my opinion though!

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

I suspect it's because Sky Stream and Sky Glass are linked products and Sky Glass requires a different billing/accounting system, to accommodate the 'buy on credit' offer for Glass.

This message was authored by kendo2083 This message was authored by: kendo2083

I was wondering the same I've got stream broadband and mobile so it's 3 direct debits the easiest way I think to keep track is after your first bill change the direct debit date so they all come out on the same date 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion