Discussion topic: Changing my credit card

This message was authored by David180958 This message was authored by: David180958

Changing my credit card

I have been alerted for 4 or 5 months now that my regular monthly payment hasn't gone through and I may not be able to continue viewing Sky. Every month is the same as my previous credit card has been cancelled. Easy......................

So every month I go through the obvious solution to change my payment details and enter my new credit card. Easy ...........

NO!!!!!!!!

Every single time I try, and I do this may be 7 or 8 times each month, I get "Something wrong. Please try later" or a message saying the same. 

I guess Sky are trying to force me to replace my credit card payment with a bank direct debit.

I HATE SKY WITH A PASSION.

Has anyone had similar issues with updating a payment method??? Every single help guide takes me to the exact same screen where I enter my new card details. But it never ever works. I know my new card off by heart. I know I enter the details correctly.

I want to cancel my Sky Account I am so stressed.

David Grundy

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Changing my credit card

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you called Sky and ask them to update the card details for you ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
David180958
Topic Author
This message was authored by David180958 This message was authored by: David180958

Re: Changing my credit card

I did try but the phone menus and wait time only make my stress levels rise still further

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion