Discussion topic: Changed payment date

This message was authored by TracyI83 This message was authored by: TracyI83

Changed payment date

I've just changed my payment date from 28th to the 7th so my bill for the 7th is what I pay plus 9 days does that mean I'll not need to pay on the 28th this month or still need to 

Best Answers
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Re: Changed payment date

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@TracyI83  The change is too late to take effect this month and won't kick in until next month 

This is because your bill for this month has already been generated and ready for payment on the 28th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

@TracyI83  The change is too late to take effect this month and won't kick in until next month 

This is because your bill for this month has already been generated and ready for payment on the 28th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

You might still have to pay in the 28th due to it being just 10 days away as Sky bills are created 14 days prior to the billing date but your bill itself should show you when you are next due to pay:

https://www.sky.com/bill/tv-broadband-talk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

@TracyI83 You will more than likely still be billed on the 28th of this month, if you have only just changed the payment date today it probably won't take effect until your next bill as the one for the 28th will have already be produced.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion