Discussion topic: Cannot View My Bills and Payments

This message was authored by BridgetB6 This message was authored by: BridgetB6

Re: Cannot View My Bills and Payments

Hi @Mark39, I get a 'restricted' message

This message was authored by Customerestrict This message was authored by: Customerestrict

Hello, yes it's restricted by a message saying in red "this page is restricted"

And following by

"you're unable to view this page because you don't have any sky product.."

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BridgetB6 wrote:

Hi @Mark39, I get a 'restricted' message

@BridgetB6 

Are you the same person as @BridgetBryant who started this thread back in January, if so did Sky Ireland not look into this for you.

@Customerestrict  wrote:
Hello, yes it's restricted by a message saying in red "this page is restricted"

And following by

"you're unable to view this page because you don't have any sky product.."

@Customerestrict 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can or it will be closed if there is no response within 48 hours.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @Customerestrict.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this @Customerestrict . We’ve sent an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Abdul10 This message was authored by: Abdul10

Hi I have the same issue, I have a blank screen when trying to view my bills. @Lisa-P1987 @Addie15 @

@Abdul10 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears by typing it it to start the chat:

https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can or it will be closed if there is no response within 48 hours. To start the conversation just type in it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by SarahWilkinson This message was authored by: SarahWilkinson

I'm  having the same problem accessing  my bills. Trying to see why I have been charged for sky stream and sky Q when stream was cancelled within the cool off period due to being no good with my Internet speeds.

@SarahWilkinson 

What issue are you having viewing your Sky bill ?

This message was authored by Gennyjoy This message was authored by: Gennyjoy

I have the same problem - cannot view my current or future bills just a flashing screen that keeps reloading-please can you help?

@Gennyjoy 

Are you using the MySky app or a web browser, if a browser have you try an alternative one ?

This message was authored by Gennyjoy This message was authored by: Gennyjoy

both - and I have tried all browsers. This is becoming highly frustrating and taking up alot of time - please can it be sorted asap?

@Gennyjoy 

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears by typing it it to start the chat:

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can or it will be closed if there is no response within 48 hours. To start the conversation just type in it.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion