Discussion topic: Cancelling HD rolling contract

This message was authored by Kate5 This message was authored by: Kate5

Cancelling HD rolling contract

If I have 2 free months of HD  before subscription on the billing date 1st of month Do I need to give cancel notice after one month so I am.not charged on the start of 3rd month ? 

31 DAYS BEFORE.

All Replies

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Re: Cancelling HD rolling contract

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kate5 wrote:

If I have 2 free months of HD  before subscription on the billing date 1st of month Do I need to give cancel notice after one month so I am.not charged on the start of 3rd month ? 

31 DAYS BEFORE.

@Kate5 depends what it says in the offer you received (presumably by email ? Read the small print) but most likely, yes, you will need to give 31 days notice if you want to cancel HD add on.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by bob1234 This message was authored by: bob1234

Re: Cancelling HD rolling contract

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kate5Yes 31 days before, Best to do it now in case there is a delay processing the cancellation. Remember if you cancel HD you will need to make sure you download everything in SD or you will not be able to watch it, including anything you have already downloaded from box sets etc etc.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion