Discussion topic: Canceled/Not canceled Sky TV

This message was authored by dhemt This message was authored by: dhemt

Canceled/Not canceled Sky TV

Canceled my Skytv in April 24, told the call center staff to cancel everything as I have a new provider.

unlugged my sky box and installed my other providers box, with sky tv as a package.

Piad my final payment and thought no more of it.

Then a few months later recieved a letter from sky teling me I owed £115 and if I didnt pay it a company would come around to collect it.

Unfortunatley I couldnt talk to or contact anyone at sky unless I paid and set up a direct debit for future payments.

Therefore I paid and set up a new direct debit.

I then contacted a call center who said theres no records of me canceling the TV only Broadband.

If I canceled I would still need to pay another 31 days.

How do I complain to sky, is there an ombudsman, how to I get a transcript of my original phone.Any help would be great

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Canceled/Not canceled Sky TV

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@dhemt 

If you didn't get an email from Sky acknowledging the cancellation you didn't cancel properly. Same if no return was sent out for you to return your Sky Q equipment. 

I don't believe you can get a transcript of the call in April but Sky would be able to listen back to it.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Canceled/Not canceled Sky TV

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@dhemt 

If you didn't get an email from Sky acknowledging the cancellation you didn't cancel properly. Same if no return was sent out for you to return your Sky Q equipment. 

I don't believe you can get a transcript of the call in April but Sky would be able to listen back to it.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion