Discussion topic: Broadband

This message was authored by Lauren181 This message was authored by: Lauren181

Broadband

So I paid my sky broadband amd then £16 is trying to come out again but it's came out my bank when I paid it other day 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lauren181 

Sounds like you made a manual payment. If you have a continuous payment method set up you should never need to make a manual payment. A credit will appear on your account for the amount you have overpaid. This should automatically be used to pay your next bill so on that bill date no/less money should be taken from your account. I would suggest not making manual payments unless requested to by Sky.

However, if you prefer, once your extra payment is showing as a credit we can perhaps get you some help in getting it refunded (within the standard 3-5 working days) through the Messaging Team. Let us know on this thread if you want to do that having confirmed it’s showing as a credit.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Lauren181
Topic Author
This message was authored by Lauren181 This message was authored by: Lauren181

Hi I would like a refund 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@Lauren181 if you have a direct debit set up never pay manually as the debit request is automatically generated 14 days before the payment is made and wont be adjusted to take into account any psyments made after that.

The overpayment will be credited to your account and set off against the next month's bill. . 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Lauren181 

Your first post suggests the direct debit hasn't come out yet. When is your normal payment date? The Messaging Team can only organise a refund when the overpayment is showing as a credit. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Lauren181.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion