Discussion topic: Billing

This message was authored by Nath12bow This message was authored by: Nath12bow

Billing

Been with your for a year not. All my bill has done is keep going up. And it's just about to go up drastically again. 
anything we can do about it. Or I'm just going to go else where. Fed up of emails every few months with new charges 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Billing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nath12bow 

Your bills, depending on what service you're referring to may have increased in April due to the annual price increase.

Otherwise a discounted deal may have recently expired or be ending very soon. You would have been told the date the discount was ending when you originally took it out. If you haven’t already you should compare a previous bill to your latest bill and see where the amounts differ.
If your discount has ended you will need to contact Sky to try to negotiate a new deal which will require another minimum term contract. Sky are not obliged to offer you another discount but if you’re offered something acceptable you need to agree to it there and then because if you decide to think about it the offer may no longer be available.

You can either call Sky or use the following link
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

This might also help to explain
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/been-overcharged

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Billing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As we are customers here who help each other you will need to call Sky and haggle a discount, if they do offer you something it will come with a 18 month contract and you will need to make up your mind there and then.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion