Discussion topic: Billing issue

This message was authored by JakeT95 This message was authored by: JakeT95

Billing issue

I have been over charged for the last few months for my broadband. My bill has gone up from £28 a month and its gradually going up every month and i dont know why. Its now at £42 a month.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Billing issue

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JakeT95  It's unlikely to be going up every month, the only time it may happen over 2 months may be because discounts have not started to end.  Have you looked at your latest bills and compared them to previous bills?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Billing issue

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JakeT95 

Sky will have told you the date the discount was ending when you took it out. 

If your discounts have ended the best deals are normally acquired by calling Sky to try to negotiate a new deal or potentially amend your package which will now require a 24 month minimum term contract. Remember Sky are not obliged to offer you another discount, and recent posts on here indicate that significant discounts are much harder to come by. If you’re offered something acceptable be prepared to agree to it there and then because if you decide to think about it the offer may no longer be available when you call back.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion