Discussion topic: Bill

This message was authored by Wallo14 This message was authored by: Wallo14

Bill

Hello, I'm emailing you to apologise that my bill hasn't been paid. My mom died end of November and I've been struggling and putting things off. I will be making payment 22nd of this month. I hope you understand and please take my apology and I will get this sorted out this month. 

regards 

amy

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sorry for your loss @Wallo14 

In case you are not aware we are Sky customers here who help each other. You should be aware that if a bill isn't paid then your services might be suspended until it is. If this happens as well as paying it you would also need to set up a continuing payment method like a direct debit before everything is restored.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Wallo14
Topic Author

Okay thank you. 

it's one of them things I've not been able to pay a few things but I will be sorting it this month 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Likewise @Wallo14 Sorry for your loss. I went through the same loss last Christmas (2021). As the 22nd is some weeks away I'm afraid your services will almost certainly be restricted. 
The normal procedure is if you have a continuous payment set up (Direct Debit or Card) and it fails on the normal due date, Sky will try again 10 calendar days later. If that also fails an automated process starts whereby your services start being restricted. Be aware that Skys Customer Service agents can’t stop that automated process.
Sky don’t allow payment plans (except on a legitimately closed account) or a promise to pay on a certain date (ie; 22nd). 

If you don’t have a continuous payment setup and you don’t pay by the due date your services are likely to be restricted much quicker.

If your services end up being restricted you will:-
(1) have to pay what you owe in full
(2) set up a new continuous payment method
(3) wait for the payment to reach Skys account.
Then your services should be reinstated automatically.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Wallo14
Topic Author

It's been hard to say the least. 

That's fine I will try make a payment before 22nd if I can as I will struggle without the service however, i totally understand the process. 

thank you for getting back to me promptly 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion