Discussion topic: Speak to an an advisor

This message was authored by Chantal+Louise This message was authored by: Chantal+Louise

Speak to an an advisor

Hi I have made an account with sky mobile I have gone to check my order this morning and it's saying I need to contact sky but I can't get through to anyone about this 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Speak to an an advisor

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chantal+Louise 

You'll need to persevere on the phone I'm afraid. If you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by just dialling 150, otherwise use this link:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides an 0333 number. A lot of mobile networks include 01, 02 and 03 numbers in their inclusive minutes.
ROI: change the flag in the very bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides an 0818 number.
(The forum filters don’t like us typing the digits in full).

Like a lot of large companies nowadays any calls to Sky will start off automated but stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Also be aware the operating times of departments differs depending on the issue you’re ringing about.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion