Discussion topic: Bill keeps going up

This message was authored by Donna45 This message was authored by: Donna45

Bill keeps going up

I signed a new contract in October, in January my patment increased by £4 with no warning & future payments are up by £5. I've had no communication about this, no offers or discounts ending. Why does my bill keep going up?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Bill keeps going up

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you compare your last few bills do they give you any clues as to why there is an increase ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

If you compare your last few bills do they give you any clues as to why there is an increase ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mendip24 This message was authored by: Mendip24

March 2024 package with sports and cinema £81.50, today £97 nothing has changed??? Why

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Mendip24 wrote:

March 2024 package with sports and cinema £81.50, today £97 nothing has changed??? Why

Clearly something has changed. Check the detail of your bill. By all means post a picture of it if you wish, but be sure to obscure your account number.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Mendip24 wrote:

Likely the annual price rise. This applies in April usually, however customers who signed up to package in March may have had the package initially listed at the pre-increased rate and usually get a few months grace before the price rise is implemented.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion