Discussion topic: Account renewal

This message was authored by JPMILLS90 This message was authored by: JPMILLS90

Account renewal

I have just been notified that my 18 month initial contract is up for my broadband (but not tv). My best option was to increase to ultrafast and pay £11.50 more per month and not £15. I have now put in the order, and when checking estimated futre bills it has jumped by £50 for TV and broadband??? Am i best calling sky to get an explanation for this? Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Account renewal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You can call Sky or if you post screenshots of these bills we can look at them for you, if you do this then make sure you blank out your name and account number.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It's possible that your future bills haven't updated yet with the details of your new deal. You might want to give it a day or two before calling.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Also what could have happened is that an offer for the tv which was dependent on the old BB product has been removed by moving to the new BB product. Best thing is to compare past and future bills to see the offer amounts on each product and see what has changed. 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion