Discussion topic: 4x Admin Fees??

This message was authored by BravoCharlieGE This message was authored by: BravoCharlieGE

4x Admin Fees??

I have been charged four £10 admin fees on my latest bill after recontracting. I was told about one £10 fee and I was told this would be waived so I am shocked to discover that I have been billed for four £10 admin fees and the money has already been taken from my bank account. How can I sort this without wasting half my life on the phone again?

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: 4x Admin Fees??

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BravoCharlieGE 

You will need to call Sky. Admin charges are usually added to discounted deals (new or on renewal), and it’s normally £10 per discount. If you negotiated the deal on the phone and these admin charge(s) weren’t mentioned you need to call Sky again. They should be able to listen back on your original call and if they weren’t mentioned they will hopefully cancel them.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
BravoCharlieGE
Topic Author
This message was authored by BravoCharlieGE This message was authored by: BravoCharlieGE

Re: 4x Admin Fees??

Thanks for your reply Daniel but it doesn't help much. It's so frustrating that sky do things like this and the only way to have them resolved It's to waste hours on the phone.

Sky,  if you are reading,  these things should never happen in the first place. You should not be applying administration fees when you said they would be waived. Why are you charging these fees anyway, let alone four of them to a single account for a single instance of recontracting? Behaviour like this only serves to further erode trust in your staff and your brand and make me far less likely to consider using your services in the future. 

I almost did not recontract this year, having cancelled my services earlier through many frustrations with your services. This year will probably be my final year after this saga.

You will never learn it seems. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion