Discussion topic: Why are sky not showing the T20 blast as advertised? They have the test on 2 channels.

This message was authored by AngryHamburgler This message was authored by: AngryHamburgler

Why are sky not showing the T20 blast as advertised? They have the test on 2 channels.

Why are sky sports not showing the T20 blast as advertised. 6.20pm 22/06/23. They have the test on 2 channels. I keep sports over the summer to watch the cricket but I wonder why I bother when they don't show what they have advertised. Did the same with the IPL a couple of weeks ago too. Rubbish.

Best Answers
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Re: Why are sky not showing the T20 blast as advertised? They have the test on 2 channels.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AngryHamburgler  Try 416 sky sports mix

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Re: Why are sky not showing the T20 blast as advertised? They have the test on 2 channels.

@AngryHamburgler  Try 416 sky sports mix

Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

AngryHamburgler
Topic Author
This message was authored by AngryHamburgler This message was authored by: AngryHamburgler

Cheers buddy....nice of them to advertise it....I've been flicking through the 2 other channels in hope!

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@AngryHamburgler 

The thing to remember with cricket is if a T20 match is due to be broadcast and the match on the main cricket channel has over run as it did today due to a rain delay then always look at 416 Sky Sports Mix as that is where the game could well be.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by SteveP1965 This message was authored by: SteveP1965

Totally agree. No need to listen to Nick Night rambling on when will Jack's is playing a great innings. Thanks Sky😣

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@SteveP1965  See post 4

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion