Discussion topic: Which Sky Sports channel is showing the Ryder Cup 2023? Currently, the Solheim Cup is on 501 & 504!

This message was authored by Dawn32 This message was authored by: Dawn32

Which Sky Sports channel is showing the Ryder Cup 2023? Currently, the Solheim Cup is on 501 & 504!

TV guide is showing Solheim Cup on both channels but no sign of Ryder Cup coverage - am confused! 

Best Answers
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: Which Sky Sports channel is showing the Ryder Cup 2023? Currently, the Solheim Cup is on 501 &am

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dawn32 wrote:

TV guide is showing Solheim Cup on both channels but no sign of Ryder Cup coverage - am confused! 

HI @Dawn32 

The Ryder Cup is not on this week it is on next week (a week after the Solheim Cup)

The actual Ryder  Cup  won't show in the listings until tomorrow (Friday) although some build up shows are listed on SKY Golf & SKY SPorts Main Event during next week

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: Which Sky Sports channel is showing the Ryder Cup 2023? Currently, the Solheim Cup is on 501 &am

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dawn32 wrote:

HI @Dawn32 

The Ryder Cup is not on this week it is on next week (a week after the Solheim Cup)

The actual Ryder  Cup  won't show in the listings until tomorrow (Friday) although some build up shows are listed on SKY Golf & SKY SPorts Main Event during next week

Dawn32
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dawn32 This message was authored by: Dawn32

Oops! Silly me... someone told me it was this weekend & I believed them! Thanks for the info 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion