Discussion topic: Where is The Rookie S5 E5?

This message was authored by DFordy76 This message was authored by: DFordy76

Re: Where is The Rookie S5 E5?

I take it then that no sky reps comment on the boards?

This message was authored by Skull+Treaty This message was authored by: Skull+Treaty

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DFordy76 wrote:

the rookie isn't showing past episode 6 when invoice search. And all attempts to record fail. They don't even fail, they just don't happen. No recording failed message, it's like they were never asked for. The issue has to be at sky's end. Why only the rookie though?

I had the issue where the download wouldn't start (after I mistakenly deleted an unwatched episode) - after several attempts I changed the format to SD and the download started, then I queued up the HD version and as soon as it was ready to play, started it. That 'work around' has worked each time I've tried it now (touch wood) 

"Sometimes, the only choices you have are bad ones, but you still have to choose"
This message was authored by DFordy76 This message was authored by: DFordy76

I'm seeing this as another nail in the coffin for sky. I'm watching it less and less as some shows have migrated to Disney. We're down to maybe 5 current shows that air exclusively on sky. Not worth the monthly when you compare to streaming costs

This message was authored by jmw123 This message was authored by: jmw123

Mine too! Have to look all over to find recordings in order too šŸ™„

This message was authored by jacqueling This message was authored by: jacqueling

I've found episodes 5 and 6 the are under Rookie Feds 

This message was authored by jacqueling This message was authored by: jacqueling

Do you also record Rookie Feds? That's were I found it

This message was authored by Petertriminator This message was authored by: Petertriminator

Where is The Rookie S5 E5?

Don't know if this helps but I was having similar issues with missing episodes of the rookie. Also had issues with sky requesting a pin after the watershed but not before. Simple solution for me at least and hope it works for others. Start an episode that is close to the one you are missing then fast forward to almost the end then let the next episode start to auto play and sure enough it starts a missing episode. Worked for me may not work for others but there you go.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion