Discussion topic: Where is The Rookie S5 E5?

This message was authored by alterastro This message was authored by: alterastro

Where is The Rookie S5 E5?

Just went to watch my recording of The Rookie S5 E5 and it's nowhere to be found. No recording, not on catch-up etc etc. under 'on this week' it shows it as on Sky Reply tonight at 11pm in SD šŸ„“, but nowhere else.

Edit: just looked on Sky Go and it's there as being aired yesterday at 2am, but don't really want to watch on my phone! Any ideas anyone?

All Replies

This message was authored by ozsat This message was authored by: ozsat

Re: Where is The Rookie S5 E5?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

S5 E5 recorded fine here from Sky Witness HD.

@alterastro wrote:

Just went to watch my recording of The Rookie S5 E5 and it's nowhere to be found. No recording, not on catch-up etc etc. under 'on this week' it shows it as on Sky Reply tonight at 11pm in SD šŸ„“, but nowhere else.

Edit: just looked on Sky Go and it's there as being aired yesterday at 2am, but don't really want to watch on my phone! Any ideas anyone?

================================================
SkyQ Silver bundle (V2 2TB with UHD/HDR + two minis) in Sky region #71 (Oxford) using VirginMedia Gig1 Fibre (1.2Gbps/100Mbps).

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@alterastro 

You can record, watch or download it from here to your box:

https://www.sky.com/watch/title/series/ea8b0cfb-c0bf-48c2-9139-bd0028281744/the-rookie/episodes/seas...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
alterastro
Topic Author
This message was authored by alterastro This message was authored by: alterastro

Thanks, have now downloaded.

I also did a hard reboot of my Q and now it has appeared on catch up etc. I guess my box just got its knickers in a twist!

This message was authored by KEVOM+HACKNEY This message was authored by: KEVOM+HACKNEY

The Rookie

Why is series 5 , episode 5 , The Rookie , not available to download in UHD ? 

This message was authored by Kirsty+S27 This message was authored by: Kirsty+S27

Re: The Rookie

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @KEVOM+HACKNEY 

Can you confirm what device you are trying to download this on? 

My Q box shows episode 5 is available to download in UHD. 

Kirsty

Community Manager
This message was authored by KEVOM+HACKNEY This message was authored by: KEVOM+HACKNEY

What is it listed under ?

I tried , Catch up TV > Sky channeels> Sky Witness , only shows series 5 episodes 1 2 3 4 and 6 . Same on On Demand > Sky box sets . Same on On Demand > Sky Channels>Sky Witness> Top Picks 1 2 3 4 6 .

I have Sky Q , HRD box , LG Oled TV.  

This message was authored by Kirsty+S27 This message was authored by: Kirsty+S27

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @KEVOM+HACKNEY 

Thank you for letting me know. 

I voice searched The Rookie and on demand episode 5 shows in UHD as well as SD and HD. However if you manually search using the magnifying glass on the remote you should see series 1 - 5.

Kirsty

Community Manager
This message was authored by DFordy76 This message was authored by: DFordy76

ive had the exact same problem. Last recorded episode was S05E04 went to watch 5 and 6 last night and neither were there or avaiable on catch up. Set a manual recording of a 2am showing of E06 and that didnt record either. In fact, when i go to "other showings this week" it shows me epsiodes of the Rookie Feds.

Not sure what to do here, its only the rookie that seems effected. Will see if Blue Bloods records tonight.

just did that and got a error message on the download button

alterastro
Topic Author

I had the same issue again for the next episode.

A hard reboot seems to cure the issue. Bit bizarre though...

Let's see if a software update does anything 

Voice searched The Rookie > The Rookie:Feds ( Not what I want ) .

Also The Rookie , series 1 to 5 all formats , series 5 episodes 1 2 3 4 and 6 . No episode S5 , ep 5 !!

Also Disney+ , The Rookie . Mag glass . No S5 episode 5 !!

box reset didnt work. This is stupid. the last thing i want to do is reset the hard drive, i have several recordings i will lose. why wont it download either?

The actual episodes dont appear in the on demand listings like they dont exist.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion