Discussion topic: When is fast X realised on sky?

This message was authored by Richard9r This message was authored by: Richard9r

When is fast X realised on sky?

When is fast 10 released on sky?

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: When is fast X realised on sky?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Richard9r  Give it a chance it's  only been in cinemas 8 days 

your looking at at least another 6-9 months before it reaches sky store premiere/sky cinema 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

When you ask "on sky", how do you mean?

Sky cinema? Sky store? Sky store premiere?

As it has just been released in the cinema, Sky cinema would usually 8 or 9 months after.

Sky store? 4 or 5 months typically to coincide with dvd/home release

Sky store premiere? 45 days if it is brought to it no guarantee that it would.

No guarantees on these timings but those are common time frames.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Sky Store Premiere - 30-45 days (based on Renfield , The Super Mario Bros Movie, Champions)

Sky Store- 3-4 months (based on M3Gan, Knock At The Cabin, Puss In Boots The Last Wish , Cocaine Bear)

Sky Cinema - Universal Pictures 7-8 months more likely 8 in this case

Ignore any article that says Peacock it's irrelevant in the UK

This message was authored by smurph69 This message was authored by: smurph69

I would probably wait until it reached premium on demand (in this case, Sky Store Premiere) in a couple of months.

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

It could be less than 2 months , Evil Dead Rise (StudioCanal UK) was exactly 45 days

https://getyourcomicon.co.uk/blog/2023/06/01/studiocanal-details-uk-home-video-release-for-chilling-...

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

Fast X drops on iTunes in the USA on June 9th - you can pre-order it now for $24.99 if you have a US iTunes account. 

This message was authored by d2h This message was authored by: d2h

@SlenderRobert wrote:

Fast X drops on iTunes in the USA on June 9th - you can pre-order it now for $24.99 if you have a US iTunes account. 

What is your obsession for posting things about your use of US services that have no relevance to people on a Sky UK forum? Yes, you use a VPN... well done. But that's got nothing whatsoever to do with when the OP asked about its availability on Sky. 

This message was authored by Adam+Arscott This message was authored by: Adam+Arscott

To be fair, I found this thread due to this exact question. I have been on at Sky for a release date for a while, the US has had 9th June advertised for a while and I am asking if the UK is typically far behind. 

So whilst to regular members of this forum, you might find the above annoying, I found it helpful. If Sky aren't confiming a release date, I will cancel my pre-order and watch on a US Stream, probably Prime Video.

@Adam+Arscott wrote:

To be fair, I found this thread due to this exact question. I have been on at Sky for a release date for a while, the US has had 9th June advertised for a while and I am asking if the UK is typically far behind. 

So whilst to regular members of this forum, you might find the above annoying, I found it helpful. If Sky aren't confiming a release date, I will cancel my pre-order and watch on a US Stream, probably Prime Video.

It will be on Peacock In the US much sooner usually after 45 days although might be slightly longer in this case.

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/universal-movie-theater-theatrical-window-1235130063/

This message was authored by Adam+Arscott This message was authored by: Adam+Arscott

It's on Prime Video now!

https://www.theverge.com/2021/12/9/22826752/peacock-stream-nbcuniversal-movies-films-45-days-after-t...

That's just a premium rent, You can get Peacock (Should really be called Universal+) for $19.99.for a year currently which Sky don't like being mentioned on this forum for some reason....

Thanks, that's good to know. To be honest I just want to watch the film ASAP. Multiple reasons mean I can't go to the cinema, so just looking to watch it legally ASAP

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

Those that are a fan of the franchise are probably going to be disappointed in this latest release, in my opinion it's by far the worst of the franchise and continues the franchise's decline in to the outright ridiculous.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@daveNOS wrote:

it's by far the worst of the franchise

There are always new depths left to plumb ; )

https://ew.com/movies/vin-diesel-says-fast-x-might-be-a-3-part-trilogy-now/ 

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion