Discussion topic: V Mini Series Episode 2

This message was authored by Bob64 This message was authored by: Bob64

V Mini Series Episode 2

I might be the only one to have watched this on Sky's relaunched Sci Fi, but having watched Episode 1, I found Episode 2 merely to be an edited version of Ep 1. 

According to my research online, other events happen in Episode 2, so something is definitely wrong with the programme.

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: V Mini Series Episode 2

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It might be worth sending an email to the Viewer Relations team about this -  viewerR@sky.uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It might be worth sending an email to the Viewer Relations team about this -  viewerR@sky.uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Bob64
Topic Author
This message was authored by Bob64 This message was authored by: Bob64

Thank you @caesarome It looks like this might be a success, they have responded and are looking into the issue.

This message was authored by Boredofcanada This message was authored by: Boredofcanada

I'm having the same issue on 17 September so nothing has changed. I've emailed them 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion