Discussion topic: The meg 2 release date sky cinema

This message was authored by Lorraine+78 This message was authored by: Lorraine+78

The meg 2 release date sky cinema

Hi, any info on the meg 2 release date for sky cinema?? 

I've tried looking on the net for info but nothing it's been out on dvd for ages.

Much love ❤️ 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: The meg 2 release date sky cinema

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lorraine+78  it's usually around 9 months after cinema release 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

It's in new 'Coming Soon To Sky Cinema' ,section which regularly disappears and reappears,   maybe May ?

This message was authored by redsky88 This message was authored by: redsky88

May would be my guess. Although I know it's awful, JS punching a giant shark. You can't not like it. 

This message was authored by GhostMjr This message was authored by: GhostMjr

7 June @Lorraine+78

This message was authored by Jayragnarok80 This message was authored by: Jayragnarok80

@Lorraine+78  In relation to your response about the Meg2 coming to sky after nine months is way off only saying as I've just bought Ghostbusters Frozen empire and yet it's still in Cinemas,so how did you come up with the 9 month theory?

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

@Jayragnarok80 wrote:

@Lorraine+78  In relation to your response about the Meg2 coming to sky after nine months is way off only saying as I've just bought Ghostbusters Frozen empire and yet it's still in Cinemas,so how did you come up with the 9 month theory?

Warner bros pictures releases take longer to appear often 2-3 months more than others (that will change when Max launches in the UK at beginning of 2026), Sony's Ghostbusters Frozen empire is on Sky Cinema in October , that's about 7 months

https://www.skymedia.co.uk/opportunities/sky-cinema-premiere/

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jayragnarok80 wrote:

There is a difference between Sky Store, Sky Store Premiere, and Sky Cinema

Sky Store Premiere - while a film is still in the cinema (usually available as only a rental). You are charged additional for this, on top of your monthly subscription 

Sky Store - purchase or rental (options vary depending on release). You are charged additional for this, on top of your monthly subscription.

Sky cinema - subscription service for the 12 linear channels and to stream. No additional cost per month to the subscription cost for sky cinema. (So price is same if you watch 40 films in a month or 1 film from sky cinema)

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion