Discussion topic: No interest in Women’s sport

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

No interest in Women’s sport

Please can you enable your customers to select their interests instead of combining men's and women's sports together. It's very frustrating to click on football news and find outs in wsl and not men's. I have zero interest in wsl so would appreciate you clearly demarcating it for those that are interested. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Re: No interest in Women’s sport

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I have zero interest in ALL sport but there is nothing done for me so I guess you're out of luck too

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

I have zero interest in ALL sport but there is nothing done for me so I guess you're out of luck too

Topic Author

Seems like a daft argument.  All other news providers enable customers to make a choice. They're essentially different sports so should be separate. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Anonymous wrote:

They're essentially different sports so should be separate. 

@Anonymous 

They are both Sport so in these times of equality they deserve the same coverage. If they didn't do this Sky or any other broadcaster would be accused of sexual discrimination. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Anonymous wrote:

Seems like a daft argument.  All other news providers enable customers to make a choice. They're essentially different sports so should be separate. 

Do they?   You must tell us which news providers do this?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Topic Author

BBC sport news app. 

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

@Anonymous wrote:

BBC sport news app. 

Nothing to do with Sky then

@Anonymous  So thats an appp, not a live news channels then.  Big difference between the both.

Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by merv60 This message was authored by: merv60

@Annie+UK wrote:

How on earth has this condescending remark from a "superuser" been marked as the answer?  Shame on the people who gave a like, too. Surely to receive the " Marked as answer " badge you actually have to give a constructive answer.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@merv60 

I was the next person to post on the thread after the OP and @Annie+UK The answer had already been marked so I presume the OP marked it as they are entitled to do. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

@merv60 wrote:

@Annie+UK wrote:

How on earth has this condescending remark from a "superuser" been marked as the answer?  Shame on the people who gave a like, too. Surely to receive the " Marked as answer " badge you actually have to give a constructive answer.

We all know you have a chip on your shoulder since being dropped as an Oracle and especially like to attack me at every opportunity, please stop, if the OP wants to mark my post as the answer so be it!

@merv60 wrote:

@Annie+UK wrote:

Good ole @merv60 trying to dictate what posts people should like or not like.

You do know this IS a public forum & that anyone can like a post whether you agree or not.  If there is an issue with posters replies the CM's are very capable of dealing with them.

No chips anywhere near me actually. As for being an Oracle, that is so last year or quite a few years ago, trust me, I'm definitely over it. Although I did prefer the forum back then, you know, when it was fun. Now, I think the What's On board should be renamed Whinge On, sounds more apt to me.

As for attacking you at " every opportunity "  @Annie+UK, you know full well that is a complete overstatement. I can't even recall when I last said anything to you, tbh. I will agree there were some posts a long time ago where we didn't see eye to eye, as I'm sure there have been with many other people on here, but "every opportunity"? I don't think so. Feel free to retract that statement.

@GD1 I wasn't trying to dictate anything, no idea how you came to that conclusion. I gave my opinion, the sort of thing I'm allowed to do on a "public forum", that's all.

@GD1 wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

@Annie+UK wrote:

How on earth has this condescending remark from a "superuser" been marked as the answer?  Shame on the people who gave a like, too. Surely to receive the " Marked as answer " badge you actually have to give a constructive answer

I beg to differ "Shame on the people who gave a like"  Sounds very much like your trying to tell people what they should or shouldn't like, so yes dictating or at best trying to control what people should or shouldn't like within a forum.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion