Discussion topic: La brea missing episodes

This message was authored by Msfixit This message was authored by: Msfixit

La brea missing episodes

Where are episodes 2 and 10 of the show La Brea on paramount+

All Replies

This message was authored by BeyondTheRift This message was authored by: BeyondTheRift

Re: La brea missing episodes

I told paramount+ & all I got was this useless reply.

Thanks for contacting Paramount+.

We apologize for the delay in our response. We're sorry for the inconvenience! There are a number of factors that determine whether a show or episode is available for Paramount+. We are working to expand our content offerings to make more seasons and episodes available.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Paramount+ Customer Service

This message was authored by GeneralBob This message was authored by: GeneralBob

How did you contact them please? They clearly haven't paused to understand the issue you're pointing out to them. We know the types of thing that influence whether a series or individual episode will be published, but releasing episodes after one that's missing makes no sense at all.

With the way it is displayed it is hard to know that an episode is missing until the available ones have been downloaded. The series and episode identifiers aren't listed. I nearly started watching episode 3 - that would have been really confusing!

I have Sky+ HD so am unclear as to whether it's Sky or Paramount who should resolve the issue - I don't have access to the Paramount+ app.

Paramount+ content is great, but it's really frustrating that episodes are missing when they shouldn't be.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@GeneralBob @Msfixit @BeyondTheRift 

The Viewer Relations team are Sky are the people to inform about this, they can be contacted via this email address - viewerR@sky.uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by GeneralBob This message was authored by: GeneralBob

@caesarome - Thank you!

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@Msfixit wrote:

Can I just check - are you a SKY +/HD user ? 

The Sky Viewer Relations team responded to me very quickly.  They say they're aware of the missing episodes, and that they've been in touch with Paramount about it, and have offered assistance to Paramount to get it corrected.

Let's hope that translates to the problem being resolved over the next few days (my timescale, not theirs). 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@nigea99 wrote:

@Msfixit wrote:

Yes @nigea99 they are missing on my Sky+ box as well.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

@caesarome wrote:

@nigea99 wrote:

@Msfixit wrote:

Yes @nigea99 they are missing on my Sky+ box as well.

Thanks for the confirmation - hopefully it will get sorted for SKY +/HD users soon

This message was authored by DiamondSu This message was authored by: DiamondSu

Same here. Missing 2 and 10. SkyHD user watching with Paramount+. Sad state of affairs given the hype for this series.  Can't move forward and as I understand it you can have 7 days trial before Paramount+ becomes an added subscription.  If they take as long to add the episodes, none of us will get 2 and 10 in time or be watching any in between. Come on Sky/Paramount+ get your act together. Soonest.  I for one won't be paying extra if this is how the channel is run.  🤬

@DiamondSu wrote:

Same here. Missing 2 and 10. SkyHD user watching with Paramount+. Sad state of affairs given the hype for this series.  Can't move forward and as I understand it you can have 7 days trial before Paramount+ becomes an added subscription.  If they take as long to add the episodes, none of us will get 2 and 10 in time or be watching any in between. Come on Sky/Paramount+ get your act together. Soonest.  I for one won't be paying extra if this is how the channel is run.  🤬

hi @DiamondSu Do you not have SKy Cinema ?

@DiamondSu If you have Sky Cinema as part of your Sky package access to Paramount+ content is included at no additional cost.  If you don't have Sky Cinema and have signed up for a free Paramount+ trial, have you checked to see whether the content is available to you through the Paramount+ app instead?  Because I have Paramount+ included with Sky Cinema, I don't have access directly to a Paramount+ account and therefore the app, so I can't check.   I'm assuming you would have direct access to Paramount+ (away from the Sky platform) if you've signed up to a trial, but that might be a wrong assumption.

The discussion here has been about access through Sky+HD so far, so I don't know if the same episodes are missing for other platforms - Paramount+ itself, Sky Q, Sky Glass, etc.

This message was authored by DiamondSu This message was authored by: DiamondSu

@GeneralBob  Thanks for your prompt response.  We are subscribed to the Sky+ HD Package so Sky Cinema is included and therefore, as you say, Paramount+ too.  I've not signed up for a trial with Paramount+ but had seen the offer and price to do so, hence my post.  I do not have Episodes 2 and 10 on my planner, other episodes were downloading as I watched Episode 1.  Someone mentioned that there are physically no Episode numbers on the guide.  We only realised we were missing 2 and 10 when my son searched for an Episode guide via Google.  Guess we now sit and wait patiently.  🙂 

@DiamondSu No problem.  Good news that you're not dependent on a 7 day trial!  As you say, we'll just have to wait.  Hopefully it won't be long, given that Paramount is aware of the problem.  Enjoy it when it drops!

This message was authored by piptex This message was authored by: piptex

Paramount +

Why are there so many episodes missing on Paramount +? I just watched the first episode of La Brea and there are no further 9 episodes as expected from announcement the whole series would be available from 1st August. Also episodes are missing from other programmes/boxsets and most disappointing of all is the lack (yet again) of SUBTITLES! I do not understand why Sky is saying this service is free at the moment instead of £6.99 - but the content does not seem to have loaded correctly. Can any explain the problems please?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion