Discussion topic: Friday Night Football

This message was authored by SjlAjl This message was authored by: SjlAjl

Friday Night Football

Hello,

just wondering if there is anyway to get the full showing of the Friday night football that was on sky sports PL Hd (402 channel)

it started at 6:30 pm a full hour and half buildup with carragher and Neville. With the match starting at 8 and the full post match analysis after. 

the whole showing would be from 6:30 pm to at least 11:00 pm. I thought the series link would continue for last season but was at work so couldn't check it. Gutted as I love the build up and post match analysis as much as the games. 

any idea if there is another full showing of this I can record at some point. Or if it's is available on catch up?

thank you for your help

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Friday Night Football

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Unless it is being repeated in full sometime over the next week or the entire briadcast is being added to catchup I doubt you will be able to view it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by ozsat This message was authored by: ozsat

Re: Friday Night Football

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I think that usually the repeats are edited down to an hour.  To get full match repeats you normally have to go to the clubs own channels.

So MUTV do several full repeats as do LFCTV  -  other clubs are only available online.

================================================
SkyQ Silver bundle (V2 2TB with UHD/HDR + two minis) in Sky region #71 (Oxford) using VirginMedia Gig1 Fibre (1.2Gbps/100Mbps).

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion