Discussion topic: Do I really have to pay £28 pm extra to watch champions league football on TNT?

This message was authored by michaelcrawshaw This message was authored by: michaelcrawshaw

Do I really have to pay £28 pm extra to watch champions league football on TNT?

I pay already for sky sports, BT sport, mostly to watch football. It now seems that I will have to subscribe to TNT for another £28pm to be able to watch champions league football.

Is that right?

Michael Crawshaw

author of The Gerasimov Doctrine

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: Do I really have to pay £28 pm extra to watch champions league football on TNT?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@michaelcrawshaw wrote:

I pay already for sky sports, BT sport, mostly to watch football. It now seems that I will have to subscribe to TNT for another £28pm to be able to watch champions league football.

Is that right?

Michael Crawshaw

hi @michaelcrawshaw 

TNT Sport is BT Sport after recent acquisition 

https://www.bt.com/sport/

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: Do I really have to pay £28 pm extra to watch champions league football on TNT?

@michaelcrawshaw wrote:

Is that right?

Michael Crawshaw

Hello Michael,

I've noticed that you haven't specified your current subscription provider. Based on the available information, I'll assume you're a Sky subscriber, just like me.

You've mentioned your BT Sport subscription. If you're located in the UK and have obtained your BT Sport subscription either through Sky or directly from BT, allowing you to watch BT Sport on your Sky receiver or device, there are no imminent changes to this setup.

Please be aware that, as of now, this subscription does not grant access to TNT Sports on Discovery+. However, Sky has indicated that this capability will be added in the future. Conversely, if you subscribe to TNT Sports via Discovery+, you won't be able to access TNT Sports on your Sky device, at least for the time being.

If you are a BT subscriber trying to access TNT Sports on BT TV or through another provider, I recommend reaching out to them for specific guidance and support.

For customers in Ireland, TNT Sports is available through the Premier Sports 1 & 2 channels, included in the Sports Extra package. It's important to note that TNT Sports is not currently available on Discovery+ in Ireland.

I hope this information helps assists you. If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please feel free to ask.

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Anonymous wrote:

@michaelcrawshaw wrote:

Is that right?

Michael Crawshaw

Hello Michael,

I've noticed that you haven't specified your current subscription provider. Based on the available information, I'll assume you're a Sky subscriber, just like me.

You've mentioned your BT Sport subscription. If you're located in the UK and have obtained your BT Sport subscription either through Sky or directly from BT, allowing you to watch BT Sport on your Sky receiver or device, there are no imminent changes to this setup.

Please be aware that, as of now, this subscription does not grant access to TNT Sports on Discovery+. However, Sky has indicated that this capability will be added in the future. Conversely, if you subscribe to TNT Sports via Discovery+, you won't be able to access TNT Sports on your Sky device, at least for the time being.

If you are a BT subscriber trying to access TNT Sports on BT TV or through another provider, I recommend reaching out to them for specific guidance and support.

For customers in Ireland, TNT Sports is available through the Premier Sports 1 & 2 channels, included in the Sports Extra package. It's important to note that TNT Sports is not currently available on Discovery+ in Ireland.

I hope this information helps assists you. If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please feel free to ask.

This is available and has been since 14th September 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best

@michaelcrawshaw wrote:

Is that right?

Michael Crawshaw

No @michaelcrawshaw BT sports is now TNT sports I have a BT sports subscription with BT 

Do you have the BT Sports app on your mobile device?

Screenshot_20230921-180748_BT Sport.jpg

Screenshot_20230921-180925_Chrome.jpg

 Just follow the on screen instructions once your account has been verified 

Open the discovery+ app  on the Sky Q box  Glass or Stream and follow the on screen instructions remember to use your BT id login

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion