Discussion topic: China open

This message was authored by Angryhead This message was authored by: Angryhead

China open

So came to sky a month ago as sky had the contract to show the ATP Tour, however the Beijing China Open is currently in progress Andy Murray is in action right now (1330 280923)and sky is showing a replay is the US Open semi-final what am I paying for why did I bother. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice Answer

Re: China open

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The China open is not on Sky, it's part of the ending package of the ATP tour and is available to watch in 2023 on Amazon Prime, that Amazon will end this year.

It has not been announced that Sky have taken over the rights for the ATP tour from next year, but rumours lately are in their favour.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The China open is not on Sky, it's part of the ending package of the ATP tour and is available to watch in 2023 on Amazon Prime, that Amazon will end this year.

It has not been announced that Sky have taken over the rights for the ATP tour from next year, but rumours lately are in their favour.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
Angryhead
Topic Author
This message was authored by Angryhead This message was authored by: Angryhead

Lettice many thanks just got my head round this myself

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion