Discussion topic: I cannot find PMQ's using Iplayer later than 13/9/23. Where can I find it?

This message was authored by Dennis75 This message was authored by: Dennis75

I cannot find PMQ's using Iplayer later than 13/9/23. Where can I find it?

I cannot find a recording of PMQs after 13/9/23 using Iplayer. Where can I look using remote?

The voice request cannot locate either?

Best Answers
This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice Answer

Re: I cannot find PMQ's using Iplayer later than 13/9/23. Where can I find it?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Because since then, Parliament is in recess.

This is for the party conference season.

Parliament is back from this recess on October 10th and will sit in the house from the 16th..

Further details here;

https://www.parliament.uk/business/news/2023/september-2023/the-house-of-commons-rises-for-conferenc...

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

@Dennis75 wrote:

I cannot find a recording of PMQs after 13/9/23 using Iplayer. Where can I look using remote?

The voice request cannot locate either?

13/9/23 appears to be the last one available on iPlayer on all platforms so it's a question for the BBC rather than Sky. 

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Because since then, Parliament is in recess.

This is for the party conference season.

Parliament is back from this recess on October 10th and will sit in the house from the 16th..

Further details here;

https://www.parliament.uk/business/news/2023/september-2023/the-house-of-commons-rises-for-conferenc...

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Mr+Ramsden This message was authored by: Mr+Ramsden

Because they are on yet another paid recess. They work for us you know honestly they do

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion