Discussion topic: CSI: Vegas S2E19 missing..?

This message was authored by AndHaz This message was authored by: AndHaz

CSI: Vegas S2E19 missing..?

Does anyone have any clue why the above isn't availab on Sky/Alibi? The season seems to have dropped from schedules after E18, with the next programme next week being S1E1.

Cheers

Best Answers
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Re: CSI: Vegas S2E19 missing..?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AndHaz  It's on a break due to a transmission break in the USA 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AndHaz  It's on a break due to a transmission break in the USA 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by jolovell1977 This message was authored by: jolovell1977

hI

do you know when it will be back on air?

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

24th May apparently

This message was authored by daz9048123 This message was authored by: daz9048123

I'm confused @AndHaz it's on a break due to transmission break in the us when there's only 2 episodes to go from this season ? I've been Googling it and apparently if you have now tv then it's there "not 100%sure" as I don't have now tv as I have sky and sky tv own now tv "why would I pay twice ? 

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Alibi caught up to the US, So they had take a break , Ep19 was only in the US on 4th May, I doubt Now TV would know since it isn't a Sky owned Channel 

This message was authored by richspurs777 This message was authored by: richspurs777

So episode 18 was recorded on 30th April  on alibi, apparently there's 21 episodes.  Would be helpful if they actually just left a message under the last episode telling you when it's going to resume. At least I know now its the 24th , drives me crazy sometimes how are we supposed to binge watch a series properly 🙃 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion