Discussion topic: Adding sports for short period, say 1 month to try it?

This message was authored by Alan+trades This message was authored by: Alan+trades

Adding sports for short period, say 1 month to try it?

I would like to add sky sports but not be tied in for a long contract. Only options I can see are for 18 month contract. Is that really the only option?

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Adding sports for short period, say 1 month to try it?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Yeah - occasionally they do offers on some packages like 2 or 3 months free which allows you to cancel that package providing you give the 31 day notice. However I can't recall the last time I saw an offer like that on Sports, usually it's Sky Kids package and occasionally Cinema.

you may be able to get a 31 day contract but it more expensive and you have to give 31 days notice.

the best way to get sports for a month or day at a time is actually via NOW TV.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

You would need to call for a 31 days rolling contract. The price will, of course, be higher than for an 18 months contract. If you only want Sports for a month, you would need to give the 31 days notice to cancel at the same time as you sign up

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Yeah - occasionally they do offers on some packages like 2 or 3 months free which allows you to cancel that package providing you give the 31 day notice. However I can't recall the last time I saw an offer like that on Sports, usually it's Sky Kids package and occasionally Cinema.

you may be able to get a 31 day contract but it more expensive and you have to give 31 days notice.

the best way to get sports for a month or day at a time is actually via NOW TV.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Alan+trades
Topic Author
This message was authored by Alan+trades This message was authored by: Alan+trades

@MarkGoldsmith , thanks will try NOW TV

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion