Discussion topic: phone line fault

This message was authored by dougbiskets This message was authored by: dougbiskets

Re: phone line fault

• We have exactly same fault on our phonline, be through recommended trouble shooting and still the problem exists.....has anyone been able to resolve this issue. 
This message was authored by janeh01 This message was authored by: janeh01

hi iam having the same fault no out going calls and incoming call, any one who trys to phone gets a massage saying temporarly unavailable can any one help

This message was authored by ctag This message was authored by: ctag

I am having the same issue, unable to make or accept calls phone says check phone line, checked all cables etc and broadband working correctly but still no working phone line

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ctag wrote:

I am having the same issue, unable to make or accept calls phone says check phone line, checked all cables etc and broadband working correctly but still no working phone line

First try the connection test here, even though your broadband service is ok. If a fault is detected, you'll be able to book an engineer there and then.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/broadband-diagnostic-start

This message was authored by Pretty+good This message was authored by: Pretty+good

Receiver is not working 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Pretty+good 

You'll need to provide more information. In what way isn't it working? Could it be an issue with the handset as opposed to the line? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Pretty+good This message was authored by: Pretty+good

Phone has no dialing tone

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Pretty+good wrote:

Phone has no dialing tone

Not much to go on. Try Sky's help here: https://www.sky.com/help/home/sky-talk/fix-problems-with-my-phone/articles/fix-phone-problems-start

Use the connection test even if your broadband service is OK.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion