Discussion topic: Some calls coming through others not

This message was authored by noskybyesky69 This message was authored by: noskybyesky69

Some calls coming through others not

Had an engineer out who sorted ( or so I thought) the phone line. Problem was in the main junction box. Contacted Sky as still having issues with some numbers not getting through. No problem dialling out receiving or calls from mine or husbands mobile. I cannot figure out what's happening. Was told that Sky would look into the matter, but no one seems to have a clue what's going on.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Some calls coming through others not

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@noskybyesky69 

Sky will have passed this on to Openreach again. They aim to try to fix it within 5 working days (so no weekends or bank holidays) of being informed by Sky. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
noskybyesky69
Topic Author
This message was authored by noskybyesky69 This message was authored by: noskybyesky69

Well it will be nearly a week by then ! Going by th forum, it seems quite a common issue...not very impressed to be honest. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Apologies @noskybyesky69 I have edited my last post. It's 5 working days. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion