Discussion topic: Sky Talk Landline not working

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Sky Talk Landline not working,

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jenny131248 wrote:

My landline isn't working, I have internet connection but cannot receive calls or make calls from my landline

Is thus a new problem? Has your phone worked OK  recently?

This message was authored by Jenny131248 This message was authored by: Jenny131248

Yep everything has been fine up to now

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jenny131248 first try the connection test here, even if your broadband is working ok (phone and broadband are delivered via the same cable). If it detects a fault you'll be able to book an engineer there and then.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/broadband-diagnostic-start

If it doesn't find a fault report it to Sky - they'll be able to run a deeper test.

This message was authored by YShen This message was authored by: YShen

Re: Sky Talk Landline not working

Hi, exactly same thing happened again, 1 month since last time I posted here and subsequently had engineer to fix the line (outside the house). Can you please send me secure link to message service and I can get the appointment again? Thanks! 

This message was authored by Chamberlain+Lyn This message was authored by: Chamberlain+Lyn

Re: Sky Talk Landline not working nothing on internet or mobiles

I am using my mobile on private browser as can't connect to sky server.   We also have a medical service to our bungalow as we are vulnerable and that can't work either.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion