Discussion topic: Phone not working but Broadband is

This message was authored by Setzer This message was authored by: Setzer

Phone not working but Broadband is

HELP! Apologies for the long post but I'm at a complete loss at how to proceed! My phone isn't working but my broadband is (same phone line). I've tried three different phones on the line, a cord free phone and also another brand new phone, followed all the on-line instructions and bought new batteries for all the phones. None of them are working. I'm with Sky who I've tried to contact but they are worse than useless. I've emailed a complaint to them and they've responded by e-mailing me back to say they've tried to call me but were unable to contact me! Mobile signal here is non-existent so that isn't an option. My neighbour (bless him) said he would ring them on my behalf but when he saw it was an 03342 number which charge between 6-10p per minute he declined and I don't blame him! Any ideas what to do next anyone!

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Phone not working but Broadband is

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try working through this if this isn't what you did earlier:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/fix-phone-problems-start

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Setzer
Topic Author

Done that, several times in fact - no joy

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will hopefully be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Setzer
Topic Author

Thank you very much, I will look out for that.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion