Discussion topic: My landline is dead and has been for 24 hours

This message was authored by Aigrement This message was authored by: Aigrement

My landline is dead and has been for 24 hours

My land line has been dead for 24 hours and I want to know when the service will be restored.I received an alert yesterday that there was a problem that was in the process of being solved. Since then silence I need the use of my house phone.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: My landline is dead and has been for 24 hours

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Aigrement 

As we are customers here we can't say when it will be fixed so does anything show here for you:

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/your-services/talk

If not you will need to use an alternative phone to call Sky so they can look into what is happening as it is a company called Openreach that will be carrying out the repair,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: My landline is dead and has been for 24 hours

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Aigrement wrote:

My land line has been dead for 24 hours and I want to know when the service will be restored.I received an alert yesterday that there was a problem that was in the process of being solved. Since then silence I need the use of my house phone.

There may be an automated message to advise the current position if you give Sky a call. Beyond that, it's a matter of waiting for Openreach to fix it. They don't always give an estimate of when it will be resolved.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion