Discussion topic: Call waiting, does anyone else have issues with call waiting.

This message was authored by Wendy23 This message was authored by: Wendy23

Call waiting, does anyone else have issues with call waiting.

I can be on a call, hear the beeb to alert me I have a call incoming, but it will automatically switch to the new caller, whilst I am talking to the person on the phone, so I ended up mid conversation to a different person as the first person is cut off and the new call is then answered, or if it doesn't cut off the line will go dead for a few seconds and neither side can hear each other. Thank you.

All Replies

This message was authored by jewers This message was authored by: jewers

Re: Call waiting, does anyone else have issues with call waiting.

Yes, I am also having trouble with call waiting but different to you.  When a call came through when I was on the phone, I used to get a notification on the screen as to who was trying to get through accompanied by a beeping sound.  For the last few weeks this has stopped happening.  I get a beeping sound but no message on the screen ws to who is trying to get through.  My Panasonic  phone has no record of the number and neither does 1471.  I can press the 'R' button and get connected to the call but I don't know who I am connecting to.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion