Discussion topic: My husband has unfortunately cut through the phone cable fitting in our new door pls help

This message was authored by Kevin+tester This message was authored by: Kevin+tester

My husband has unfortunately cut through the phone cable fitting in our new door pls help

My husband had cut through our phone cable fitting in a new door so we can use mobiles or house phone 

All Replies

Kevin+tester
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kevin+tester This message was authored by: Kevin+tester

Re: My husband has unfortunately cut through the phone cable fitting in our new door pls help

Please help

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: My husband has unfortunately cut through the phone cable fitting in our new door pls help

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kevin+tester 

Your post has been moved to the Sky Talk board as it's not a mobile issue as such. There is currently a problem for some customers in making or receiving mobile calls (although I've just made one successfully). Once that's fixed you need to contact Sky as presumably Sky are your Broadband and Talk provider. I've also removed your duplicate post from the mobile board. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Kevin+tester is this the cable from outdoors to the master phone socket?

Kevin+tester
Topic Author

Yes we have a call tone and can receive incoming calls but we can not call out 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Is your broadband service working ok? When did you last make a call on your landline phone?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion