Discussion topic: Landlines doesn't work, and never worked from sky glass being installed,

This message was authored by Potnpan This message was authored by: Potnpan

Landlines doesn't work, and never worked from sky glass being installed,

I've been paying for Netflix with sky, why I already pay my account with Netflix, my phone line doesn't work and hasn't worked since sky glass installed

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Landlines doesn't work, and never worked from sky glass being installed,

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky Glass doesn't affect your phone line, so that's purely coincidental. What have you done about it? Do you have a dial tone? Has your Sky landline worked before?

Potnpan
Topic Author

I have emailed sky last month when we found out it didn't work ive changed the phone thinking it was that, no there is no dial tone, we don't use landline often we only use it for answe phone for my disabled husband appointments 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I'm guessing you didn't get a reply to your email - Sky don't use email generally as a means of contact. Can you confirm that your landline phone with Sky has been ok up until last month, and that your broadand Hub doesn't have a 'Voice' light which is lit (either amber or green)?

Potnpan
Topic Author

Thanks someone else message me, my phone hasn't been connected since sky installed,  I have now put my phone lead in the router and is working fine, thanks again 🙂 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion