Discussion topic: Evening and weekend calls

This message was authored by SusanPP This message was authored by: SusanPP

Evening and weekend calls

We bought evening and weekend call bolt on to our broadband. We made 2 calls - one to a mobile and one to. Landline. The landline call was 63 minutes - it seems that this was £16 - so they charged for all 63 minutes is this correct ? 
for the mobile they charged. 50 minute call at £13. So mobiles are not included in this evening and weekend package ? Or is this a mistake? 
I will not be using this package until I know the details. 
Hope someone can help clarify this for me 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Evening and weekend calls

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SusanPP wrote:

We bought evening and weekend call bolt on to our broadband. We made 2 calls - one to a mobile and one to. Landline. The landline call was 63 minutes - it seems that this was £16 - so they charged for all 63 minutes is this correct ? 

Yes.
for the mobile they charged. 50 minute call at £13. So mobiles are not included in this evening and weekend package ? Or is this a mistake? 

Calls to mobiles are included. But note that the inclusive times for ALL calls are 7.00pm to 7.00am, not 6.00 as with some other providers.

You can find dcfull details in the Tariff Guide here; https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-talk-tariff-guide

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Evening and weekend calls

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SusanPP wrote:

The idea is you hang up before one hour duration and redial. You will get charged for the whole call.

Landline 01, 02, 03 numbers and 07 mobile numbers are included. What time did you start these calls because the inclusive calls kicks in at 1900 hours and all day weekends. 

IMG_2030.jpeg

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion