Discussion topic: Sky sports and playback are not working

This message was authored by K2021 This message was authored by: K2021

Sky sports and playback are not working

we have just returned to sky after a month away with BT which was not successful. This afternoon I started a new contract with sky plus for sky sports included as well (18 month contract) and preceded to plug in our old sky box to gain access to the features we had previously. However, skysports is not available currently and neither is recordings / playback! 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: Sky sports and playback are not working the contract is sky q but I’m using my old sky plus box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Your new entitlements will have been added to the new Sky Q card which has, or will be sent to you. Your Sky+ Viewing Card will eventually be disabled as a result of ordering Sky Q.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Sky sports and playback are not working

Are you sure you have a Sky+ contract? I was under the impression that Sky are no longer allowing new Sky+ contracts.

K2021
Topic Author
This message was authored by K2021 This message was authored by: K2021

Re: Sky sports and playback are not working the contract is sky q but I’m using my old sky plus box

I'm using my old   sky+ but on the sky q contract with the sports channels

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Your new entitlements will have been added to the new Sky Q card which has, or will be sent to you. Your Sky+ Viewing Card will eventually be disabled as a result of ordering Sky Q.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion