Discussion topic: Sky+ HD Multiroom Card

This message was authored by JamieBladd This message was authored by: JamieBladd

Sky+ HD Multiroom Card

I have Sky Multiroom - how many rooms can I add a Sky Box to and where do I get a Sky card for the extra rooms from

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Sky+ HD Multiroom Card

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JamieBladd  sky no longer sell additional subscriptions to sky plus or supports the hardware 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
JamieBladd
Topic Author
This message was authored by JamieBladd This message was authored by: JamieBladd

Ok, but if I am already paying for it as a customer of 25+ years and just require a new card, how do I go about this

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@JamieBladd  If it's a new card for an additional box then sky won't allow you to add additional boxes and cards to what you already have 

they will only replace faulty existing cards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

@JamieBladd wrote:

Ok, but if I am already paying for it as a customer of 25+ years and just require a new card, how do I go about this

As mentioned, Sky will now no longer do this. It might be time to think about Sky Q, which would work out cheaper anyway. On Sky+HD, you pay a multiroom sub for each additional box. With Sky Q you pay one Multiscreen sub which covers up to 4 Sky Q Mini Boxes, although only two can be used concurrently. 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion