Discussion topic: Nothing works

This message was authored by Melissa+Knatchbul This message was authored by: Melissa+Knatchbul

Nothing works

I have not been able to access Sky for several months.  My sky answerphone service has been turned off from my phone.  I receive broadband but that is all and as I pay nearly £90 per month this is outrageous. I cannot find a way to rectify this situation on line nor can I find a way to speak to someone helpful 

All Replies

Melissa+Knatchbul
Topic Author
This message was authored by Melissa+Knatchbul This message was authored by: Melissa+Knatchbul

Re: Nothing works

I am talking about Sky Tv access

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This is all a bit vague. What's the issue with Sky tv? I assume you have Sky+ as that's the forum you've posted in. Is the standby LED lit? What happens when you bring the box out of standby? Any error message? What's not working?

Sky can't turn off your phone's built-in answerphone service.

We'll try to help, but we do need some clarity of the problems you're having.

Melissa+Knatchbul
Topic Author

On screen it says mini TV unavailable no satellite signal.  On my phone answering service it says Sky has disconnected it and to contact you 

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This forum is primarily customer-to-customer help

What are your Signal Strengths/Qualities? Take a look at the link below:

Question Q11 in my Sky Plus F⋅A⋅Q

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion