Discussion topic: Moving home

This message was authored by Dandooom This message was authored by: Dandooom

Moving home

I'm Moving home, but I want to move from dish n box to sky glass as my new property doesn't allow dishes. I also want to keep the movies I’ve paid for from my sky+ box

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Moving home

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You will need to call Sky to arrange this and let them know what you want to do. All things being well you should be able to continue accessing the movies you purchased via Buy and Keep with Sky Glass so let Sky know that you want Sky Glass setup on the same account the you have now,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

You will need to call Sky to arrange this and let them know what you want to do. All things being well you should be able to continue accessing the movies you purchased via Buy and Keep with Sky Glass so let Sky know that you want Sky Glass setup on the same account the you have now,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Dandooom wrote:

I'm Moving home, but I want to move from dish n box to sky glass as my new property doesn't allow dishes. I also want to keep the movies I’ve paid for from my sky+ box

If these are movies you've recorded from the movie channels via the TV Guide, you'll lose access to them once you no longer have a dish connection.

Do be sure to understand Sky Glass - it's a streaming service only with no ability to record and doesn't have all the same channels as Sky+

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion