Discussion topic: I have been told i need to upgrade to a SKY Q box as im getting signal issues is that correct?

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: I have been told i need to upgrade to a SKY Q box as im getting signal issues is that correct?

Hopefully your VirginMedia installation was completed successfully on New Year's Day?

How is the cancellation of your Sky Subscription services going?

Exiled in HH
Rourky
Topic Author
This message was authored by Rourky This message was authored by: Rourky

Re: I have been told i need to upgrade to a SKY Q box as im getting signal issues is that correct?

Thanks for asking. Takes a few stages for VM but the outside installation has started. Lucky enough SKY service came back when I pulled the main cable out and put it back in. Could also have been connected to the weather. The cancellation process with SKY has been painful but its on the right journey now. Would have had to upgrade to SKY Q anyway at some point so the new deal seemed like a no brained. As everyone has pointed out im sure all the main providers have service problems im not expecting miracles

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion