Discussion topic: I cannot get my free paramount plus to work

This message was authored by Fluffyduck This message was authored by: Fluffyduck

I cannot get my free paramount plus to work

I cannot get my free paramount plus to work 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: I cannot get my free paramount plus to work

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Do you have Sky Cinema? If so you should automatically see a selection of Paramount Plus content on your Sky box. There's no need to log in.

This message was authored by SimonB08 This message was authored by: SimonB08

I had issues, as the QR code send you to Sky to activate then it sent me to the app, which wanted me to pay. Got lots of wrong information from Sky about my Paramount account needing to be deleted, as I had an account but no subscription, and when I logged on the Sky app it said no subscription. I fixed it by going to the website that is given on the same page as the QR code (above the activation code) this sent me to a website where I was prompted for the code and then signed in with my exisiting account and all worked fine from then on.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Can you confirm on what device you are trying to do this on as you have posted this in the Sky+ box forum hence the reply by @Mark39 to you, so is this on a Sky Q box or Sky Glass/Stream ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion