Discussion topic: How to pair eu sky card

This message was authored by Grandparadis This message was authored by: Grandparadis

How to pair eu sky card

Hello,

Sky ask me to pair my card 

But I am abroad with a Sky EU card and I can not manage to do it following internet instruction...

Is there a different way to pair when abroad please?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Re: How to pair eu sky card

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky UK cannot be used outside of the UK as it is against Sky's Terms & Conditions

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Sky UK cannot be used outside of the UK as it is against Sky's Terms & Conditions

Grandparadis
Topic Author
This message was authored by Grandparadis This message was authored by: Grandparadis

Hello,

I have been using Sky abroad for years, with SKY EU and it has always been working perfectly well, but then my credit card expired and I forgot to renew it before hand....now it is done but I need to pair my card again, and with the remote control it won't go....is there another way to do it?

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Just because you have not been caught for years does not make it right 😞

This message was authored by Kirsty+S27 This message was authored by: Kirsty+S27

Posted by a Sky employee

Thread locked.

Kirsty

Community Manager

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion